Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Zoo

One of Jake's projects at work is the windows on the new addition/entrance to the Woodland Park Zoo! He was given two free zoo passes and so for Kaitlin's 6th birthday we took a trip to the zoo with Michael, Heidi, Amelia, John, & Melissa. It was perfect weather for it too. The animals were out (I'll try not to bore anyone with too many animal pictures!) and the kids really enjoyed it!
 
Lunch time!
Ryan's favorite thing was riding the carousel - he is still talking about going back to the zoo to ride it again.

3 thoughts:

Danae said...

Wow, passes to the zoo? Lucky you! :o)

IdahoHills said...

Oh Man I LOVE the zoo!! See you guys in a couple of days!

Mallory said...

Yay the zoo is always a fun time! Plus tell Jake I think the new west entrance looks great.