Friday, June 11, 2010

Date to Seattle

 

Jake and I were super lucky and my sister (thanks Melissa!!) watched our kids so we could take the weekend off! 
 
We headed down to Seattle and managed to go to Pike Place during the Cheese festival! Yum! 
We had jam filled croissants for breakfast from a French Bakery ~ Le Panier! They were wonderful!

We stayed at the Edgewater Inn and went to bed with just water outside our sliding glass doors and woke up with a cruise boat unloading! A cruise is our next big dream vacation! The hotel bathroom was awesome- Jake has big ideas about tiling ours in the near future. It was fantastic to get away just the two of us before our family grows to 6!!

5 thoughts:

Mallory said...

How fun! Glad you got to go on a fun weekend getaway!

Tasha said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I do really like the tile in that bathroom.

isaacandruth said...

Nice - Lucky you! I am jealous! Looks like you had a fab time! x

Danae said...

I had no idea Seattle had a cheese festival. How exciting to have a weekend away!

Sarah said...

I love Seattle! What a fun time. Great idea to have some time alone before things get crazy. :)