Try to blog again?! Just don't be surprised if I blog backwards in time some as I go forward also. But this is today! Well the pictures are actually from Monday since we celebrated early... but anyway... Happy 3rd Birthday Bubby!Ry's favorite color is Green! He is a smart little thing!
He likes to play board games by "his" rules. He loves snuggles and his Daddy! He also thinks he has a baby in his tummy like me. He prefers to be outside and is a fast runner! He is always trying to tell me what to do by saying that it must be done *first* - he can't take a nap until we pick up the kids *first* and other such plans. He wants to do things by and for himself. He is a super slow eater- I'm not sure why. He is really into counting right now- his food, the stairs, toys, etc. He loves sugar like his mom and loved his cake!The kids only have 4 days left of school! I need a plan to help them keep up their Spanish.
I don't have one yet, but I have 6 days left to make one... right??!!
Friday, June 11, 2010
Do I Dare...
With Love From The A Team Mom at 12:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 thoughts:
You all look fantastic! Hope you are well! xxx
Yahoo! You're blogging again! I've missed you.
YEAH! It's fun to see your pictures!
It is good to see that you guys are doing well. So you are expecting again?! Congrats! Keep me informed.
So glad to see you blog again. Love the picture of you to the side. You are so cute! Do you have names for your princess yet?
Finally!
I was wondering what happened to you guys. Happy to see you again!
Kellie
Yay! Good to see you blogging again. Happy birthday to Ryan!
Welcome back!!!! I was thinking about you guys the other day....Even though it's been 3+ years, I still miss you and wish you were closer!!!! :(
Yay! So glad you're back! You can do it! :) I love Ry's "profile" pic -- that's the best expression!
Post a Comment