Wednesday, June 23, 2010

We went to the Beach

We are super lucky to have a lake nearby. It isn't the cleanest lake but it provides sand and water and was not crowded on this particular sunny Saturday!
Bubby stirring the mud.

He is a little scared because a ladybug landed on his head.
 

His favorite thing was jumping off the side of the dock.
Kait giving us a pose or two.

Jake enjoying a good book.


and me... there's the belly in case you haven't seen it. It is even bigger now. Just promise to ignore the stupid bunching maternity pants and the large thighs...!!! Jake did take the picture from his seat which isn't the best angle either.

I have to admit we didn't stick around too long. I get too scared the kids are going to drown and we forgot to bring life jackets- I actually thought it was going to be too cold to swim. I don't know why I thought that- everyone knows that it is never too cold for kids!!

4 thoughts:

Sarah said...

Whatever, Nichole, you look great! :)

Camey said...

Do you have a name for your little one yet? You look so good! I am as big as you already!

Danae said...

I really like the pictures of Kaitlin posing. And you are not getting that big.

isaacandruth said...

Nicole - your thighs are not large at all - i don't think they ever could be either!