I am so proud- I said no to the Kirby guys who wanted to clean my carpet for free. They cannot get me twice!
I am so proud- Ry drank from a bottle!! It only took one week to get him to drink from a sippy cup and two weeks for him to take a bottle.
I am so proud- my house is a wreck and I do not even have any frantic desire to clean everything in sight.
I am so proud- by 7:30 all kids were in bed even with Jake gone building a deck for free tonight.
Lastly, I am not so proud that I have not updated my blog in a long time!! I will try to get better at this! Meanwhile if you go here: http://ellerbeckclan.blogspot.com/
and scroll down to the last photo- it really is a slide show of my family from last night. Yes my family in all its wierdo-ness and fun!
Monday, March 3, 2008
So Proud
With Love From The A Team Mom at 8:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 thoughts:
Congrats on getting Ryan to drink from a bottle AND a sippy cup! That's great!
haha, i fell for it!
i even wrote a blog about it when it happened =(
http://thisfamilydevine.blogspot.com/2007/10/i'll call this, "death by kirby."
i'm so glad melissa told you i was on here!
your kids are SUPER cute!
Post a Comment