Monday, February 11, 2008

Poor Ry, Poor ME

This guy is such a cutie!
Good thing for him because he is not a very happy guy most of the time. His tummy does not feel good. He has reflux. He cannot digest milk and milk products and I cannot get him to drink from a bottle (so I am not consuming milk products either). He has been sick for a long time and his breathing sounds horrible. Today I felt a tooth coming through his gums. I hold him all day long except for a few short naps. I will say that I have lost a bunch of weight and I have really strong arms though! Most people want their baby to stay a baby- not me!

2 thoughts:

Michael said...

He's a cutie :) Hope he feels better and you too!

Melyssa said...

He is a cutie! You can't tell in most of his pictures that he is unhappy. Paige had reflux as a baby and I had to hold her all the time too - I know how you feel - Don't worry, it will end. :)