I was listening to Kaitlin sing today and realized she is a good singer. She can sing a song exactly as she hears it. What a talent! I tried to get a video but she was singing her own versions. Nevertheless, it made me think about talents. I was watching a show today that is trying to find the best dancers who can sing, and singers who can dance. It was fun entertainment and I like the show (minus the skimpy outfits). However, what does it get someone to win? Fame? A self-centered life? Selfish concerns about being the best and being a star. I think the Lord gave us talents for an entirely different purpose. Not selfishness. Rather to help other people and help His works go forward. That said I do enjoy music so I added some that I enjoy! Oh and I found a clip of Kait singing to her own tune!
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Talents
With Love From The A Team Mom at 3:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 thoughts:
How cute! I think Kennedy and Kaitlin would get along really well. Kennedy loves to sing too, but she just makes up songs. We wish you guys were here to play with - I am going crazy with all this snow and nowhere to go!!!!
Post a Comment