Sunday, January 6, 2008

Church Christmas Party





I was in charge of our ward Christmas party! It was a lot of fun and a lot of food! Kait was too scared to sit on Santa's lap. Ry was the last one and I think Santa had had enough!!

3 thoughts:

Michael said...

Love the pics! Have a great new year!

Melyssa said...

I love the streamer Christmas tree! What a good idea. I am sorry I have not posted many comments on your blog. I will try and be better at it. Thanks for the Christmas card. Your hair looks really cute. I cannot seem to get bangs to work for me. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Keep up the blogs, I love to read them!

Danae said...

Fun pictures! I heard really great things about your ward Christmas party. The streamer tree was a good idea!