Nichole, you're right - I DO love the video! You can read minds!! I love your whole blog! These are some CUTE KIDS and I LOVE 'EM (and miss them, too - I also love and miss their parents)!! I watch the videos over and over and the other day, as I was watching at work, someone (who couldn't see what I was looking at) told me the look on my face as I was watching was priceless. Thank you SO MUCH for publishing your blog, I look at it every single day without fail. - Love, Grandma Shanna
3 thoughts:
haha sweet!
you have him doing dishes while he bathes =)
So cute! I love the age when they start talking. :)
Nichole, you're right - I DO love the video! You can read minds!! I love your whole blog! These are some CUTE KIDS and I LOVE 'EM (and miss them, too - I also love and miss their parents)!! I watch the videos over and over and the other day, as I was watching at work, someone (who couldn't see what I was looking at) told me the look on my face as I was watching was priceless. Thank you SO MUCH for publishing your blog, I look at it every single day without fail. - Love, Grandma Shanna
Post a Comment