Sunday, February 5, 2012

Picture Update over the last While

Trying to get a group photo... BAD IDEA



Pigtails! LOVE them!

Another BEST Thanksgiving EVER!



Peek-a-boo!

Allie found the shower on and got in!


Halloween!


Soccer season!





Love and Huggies! Allie is the most lovable loving little girl!
Sorry. Again. For the long time no posts.

5 thoughts:

Ellerbeck Family News said...

I love the shower scene-
Love mom

Danae said...

Trying to corral 4 children into 1 photo is HARD!

Fun pictures!

Camey said...

Is Melissa married now? If so that is great for her! Looks like you have been busy. I miss you posts. Your oldest daughter is still your mini me. Oh, and I love your kitchen!! It is beautiful!!

Shanna Mudd said...

I sure love your photos!!! They are all wonderful and the group shot with Ry in the background is hilarious. I love you all, thanks for posting!

Tasha said...

Somehow I missed seeing this post. Cute pics!!!!