Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Back to School
We really really thought we would be moved by now... I thought for sure before school started. It didn't happen. But the kids were happy to go back to school and see their friends! We joined up with my best friend and her kids and walked the first morning! B started 5th grade and KK started 2nd grade and they are both in the duel language program! We have had summer weather all week too! My Mom came up a few days later and we walked again. It helps that the school start time changed to 9:15- plenty of time to get everyone ready in the morning!
With Love From The A Team Mom at 10:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 thoughts:
Where are you moving to? I had no idea! I need updates! They both look so good and cute! Such big kids, can you believe it!
Post a Comment