Sunday, March 13, 2011

Snuggy in la casa

 
Snuggy inside while watching Ponyo!
 
Kait says the snow is really really really really really really really pretty.
 
Snow day.
About two weeks ago we had some crazy snow weather! The kids missed four days of school and it was freezing cold for days. The kids even got tired of going out to play and preferred to stay inside instead. We ended up with around two feet of the cold, wet snow. I'm SO happy it melted away!

3 thoughts:

Danae said...

That amount of snow is absolutely NUTS! I bet you were glad to see it go. You guys have had a lot of snow days this year- at this rate, you'll be still going in July! :) (As Ryan likes to tease his dad...)

Tasha said...

Your pics looks straight from Buffalo! :) (Well a few months ago..not right now, thankfully)

Heidi E said...

I can't believe all that snow!