I was trying to show Allie getting older - to me she looks pretty much the same from the first to last picture. Well she is much bigger and longer! I have only great things to say about Allie. She is happy and so sweet all of the time. She can sit up for the most part and she is curious about everything. She loves passing toys back and forth from one hand to the other. She is very very loved by her siblings. Ryan loves her up the most- always wanting to kiss on her or hold her hand. We are really enjoying her as a baby. Every minute.
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Allie Update
I was trying to show Allie getting older - to me she looks pretty much the same from the first to last picture. Well she is much bigger and longer! I have only great things to say about Allie. She is happy and so sweet all of the time. She can sit up for the most part and she is curious about everything. She loves passing toys back and forth from one hand to the other. She is very very loved by her siblings. Ryan loves her up the most- always wanting to kiss on her or hold her hand. We are really enjoying her as a baby. Every minute.
With Love From The A Team Mom at 6:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 thoughts:
She is so cute and sweet!!
I love it!!
I love the sitting pictures!
What a darling baby!
Glad I got to play with her recently.
love mom
She is adorable! :)
Holy Cow! I have looked everyday since september..... and finally! Oh, That baby is sooo0 cute. She IS getting big. Kait is starting to look so, whats the word..? Pretty! Mature!. The boys are growing up up up. Nice to see them all. Thanks!
Kellie
Yay for recent pictures! Allie is so cute. I bet she is the superstar of the family and totally pampered by those older siblings.
What a cutie! I'm sorry you lost your camera though. That really stinks!
Post a Comment