Sunday, June 22, 2008

Preschool Graduation






Kaitlin had a wonderful year in preschool! She (and me too!) made some wonderful friends. The cute little boy next to her is Ian. He was in love with her. He would go home and tell his mom if she did not sit by him today. Clearly they did NOT inform the parents that they had made the cute t-shirts. If you look close, the girls all have nice dresses on underneath. I curled Kait's hair but she took the clip out and messed it up within 5 minutes. They put on a cute program with singing, reciting poems, and a slide show. The high school has a wonderful program. Oh and I must say that one guy during the year said to me, "I didn't know you could bring your kids." Yep he thought I was in high school. I must be aging nicely! We will miss our friends and her wonderful teacher Mrs. Love!!

0 thoughts: