Monday, November 5, 2007

Lice or No lice?





Yikes! Bug has been exposed to lice and it is my worst nightmare!!!! We pulled all his sheets and blankets off and stuck them in the washer on HOT and stuffed the poor stuffed animals into bags just in case. Then I shaved his head almost completely bald! Good thing he didn't mind. Gave him a HOT shower washing and combing his hair three times and made him blow it dry for at least 20 minutes until he was starting to sweat. Then Kait got a hot shower and a blow dry. Notice her hair?! It is shiny, fluffy, and long. Bug and I took turns brushing it and holding the blow dryer. The kids found this to be a fun activity. I HATE bugs! Even ones you can't see. Now I am starting to itch all over. Is this a sign?

1 thoughts:

Shanna said...

You're right, it IS the worst nightmare anyone can have. Let me know if you have any signs of them - sadly, I am an expert (ask Jake!).
P.S. Braden looks so cute with his new hair cut!