Sunday, March 11, 2012

Baby Shower! for Alyssa

One of my best friends... sister really is having a baby boy - her first baby in April. 
We had a fantastic (I think!) shower for her in celebration!
 Make your own croissant sandwiches! Yum. I want another one! Super delicious punch.

 I did all the food myself except the two yum salads. I'm proud so that's why I'm posting the pictures. :)

These were the BEST idea from Pinterest. Angel food cake + strawberries kabobs. SO SO so so so so yummy. Like summer came early. There were TWO left at the end of the party!! (Lucky I had fixings for some more in the fridge.)
 Alyssa's Grandmas and aunts.






Check out my bench... it goes in my entry way. I LOVE it! It also doubles as a present table. (Although it was out for seating. lol)
 SO so cute! The outfit for her new little man and her little belly.
 Our friends! We had 30+ people! I had no idea I could even throw such a party. (note puff balls here)




Alyssa's sister made a really neat clothes line of baby clothes. She didn't think there was anywhere to hang it so she put it in a bag. I would have found somewhere if I had known! And check out the puff balls hanging in the background! LOVE them! (and they were time consuming to make just as a warning!) Now can't wait to meet little Dean!

3 thoughts:

Ellerbeck Family News said...

I am so glad you had pictures of the party--your food looks so good and professional--
love mom

Camey said...

You look SO pretty in the picture with you. Your hair is gorgeous and you don't look a day older since I have seen you! So jealous!
I also love your bench, your couches, and the kids profile pictures- where did you get those?
She also looks SO good for being pregnant- just a tiny bump! What a fun time!

Shanna Mudd said...

WOW! The decorations and food look great, and so festive! You did a great job, and yes, you DO look so beautiful!!