Saturday, September 18, 2010

Bubby update

 
Bubby is still such a nice boy, but he has become quite a whiner. He has discovered what I would call his sense of "self" and he doesn't like to be told what to do or when to do it. He wants things his way and at his time. He also prefers to just wear underwear. He still falls asleep while eating though! It is just too funny! We have a good time with the older kids gone, but he is very sad that he is not also going to school. I opted to not do preschool until next year. I am already in the car so much. He does the funniest thing (unless it is directed at you- which is usually Jake or the baby). He puts his food up in your face and tries to feed you or he will grab at your face and poke at it. Who knows what he is thinking about it. I guess he just takes after his Dad and likes to bug. This morning it ended up with Jake having an entire bowl of cereal in his lap. 

0 thoughts: