
We went camping for the weekend at Baker Lake for our family reunion.
Some highlights: it was beautiful and warm. The lake was fun to swim and canoe in. The food was delicious particularly some Hobo dinners, french toast, and blueberry pancakes... I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. My family is the BEST to hang out with!!!
Some lowlights: BUGS. BEES. HEAT at night when trying to sleep. Kids waking up with the sun. Kait getting swimmers ear and crying into the night one night.
Jake said to me- I thought you just didn't know if you liked camping because you never tried it- but now I know that you truly don't like it. It's the truth. I don't like the bugs or the dirt or the gross bathrooms or the way you have to watch the kids every step because you are outside and they are not fenced in.
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Ellerbeck Reunion
With Love From The A Team Mom at 8:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 thoughts:
I am totally with you on the bugs and the discomforts of camping. But it does look like a really fun trip. And really pretty too.
Post a Comment