Monday, July 20, 2009

Dear Grandma Shanna

This is a picture of me and Grandma Shanna. I'm wearing a wig so I can look just like her! I can't wait until we travel very far to see her!!

Lego Time!
The binky flip... why does he still have a binky anyway??

Who could take a binky away from this cute little face?

3 thoughts:

isaacandruth said...

I am yet again way behind on your blog!(and mine -I really need to update it!) Ry is 2 already! It just seems yesterday he turned 1! He is looking so much older and like a big boy! Hope you're all well x

Shanna Mudd said...

Quick! Pinch me, I must be dreaming! No, wait - I love this dream! I'm the luckiest - and happiest - Grandma Shanna the world has ever seen. I love you all and can't wait to see you in August.

Laura Alvord said...

I'm with you. I love the way a binkie looks. I don't want to take Will's away. I feel like I sometimes make him use one because I think they look so cute. Glad you guys are doing well.