Sunday, May 3, 2009

Lunch


Just a funny story to share.
I have been making B's lunches almost all the time since school began. I tried to have him do it but somehow it seemed easier to just do it myself. (Isn't that the truth for a lot of chores!) Anyway, since going back to work and making a lunch for myself I decided that he was going to be in charge of his own. Do you know what he said??
"Good! You always pack me way too much!"
Yes B, I'm so sorry I gave you too much to eat for lunch.
So here we have what B packed for his lunch:
Yogurt, chocolate pudding, spoon, 2 cookies, licorice maybe 3 pieces, and about 4 pringles chips. (Yes I had him add a sandwich!) oh and I arranged the food for the picture- he didn't do that.

3 thoughts:

TheFischerFam said...

I agree with the fact that it is easier to just do it ourselves sometimes. It takes Jordan forever to make his own sandwich and usually leaves a mess that takes me three times longer to clean up then if I had done it.

Melyssa said...

I know why he says you pack too much - you add a sandwich!!! :) I should have him make my lunches for me, his sounds yummy. :)

Sarah said...

Sounds like what my husband packs for HIS lunches!