Cute kids! Tyler saw Ryan and said "He is in my church". It is so cute that he remembers him from nursery.
I like your hair! You look cute as always! Does the dolls dress match hers? Did you make them? She looks so cute!
Thanks Debbie! I'm glad he remembers us! We miss you guys!
Camey- Thanks! I didn't make the dresses! I have no idea how to sew. My Mom bought them together as a set. Kait loves it! She even took the doll to church and made me brush her hair and put a matching bow in her hair.
I love the pictures of Kait spinning. My girls also love getting their dresses to spin out. And that's so cool that hers matched her doll's dress!
Sorry to hear you were all sick on Easter! It's not fun to eat a ton of candy when you have the stomach flu!
Post a Comment
6 thoughts:
Cute kids! Tyler saw Ryan and said "He is in my church". It is so cute that he remembers him from nursery.
I like your hair! You look cute as always! Does the dolls dress match hers? Did you make them? She looks so cute!
Thanks Debbie! I'm glad he remembers us! We miss you guys!
Camey- Thanks! I didn't make the dresses! I have no idea how to sew. My Mom bought them together as a set. Kait loves it! She even took the doll to church and made me brush her hair and put a matching bow in her hair.
I love the pictures of Kait spinning. My girls also love getting their dresses to spin out. And that's so cool that hers matched her doll's dress!
Sorry to hear you were all sick on Easter! It's not fun to eat a ton of candy when you have the stomach flu!
Post a Comment