Dear Braden,
I need to get pictures from everyone else! I didn't take enough!
You made a good and right choice to be baptised! We are so proud of you! Everyone came to the baptism to celebrate! The Avila's flew in! I think it was a successful event- even though the kids were a bit crazy including Kait who wanted to run all over when she was supposed to be sitting down quiet. Uncle Michael gave a special talk on baptism and Grandma Shanna gave a great talk on the Holy Ghost and showed us Brett's old shoe! We also had everyone over for a yummy dinner afterward and had a delicious Costco cake!
We love you! Thanks for being a Great Son!
1 thoughts:
I can not believe that he is 8! That is crazy. He looks very happy and I am so happy for you. What a big day in both of your lifes!
Post a Comment