Sunday, October 5, 2008

Ice Cream YUM





Ry's first ice cream cone.

4 thoughts:

Elam's said...

I love Ry's Hair and love the pics! Hope you're all doing well!

Bridget said...

Nichole! You are welcome to read my blog :o)...even if you danced with Tymon a couple of times. ha ha ha. What's funny about that post of mine is that I found out that the wife of a guy that I went out with a few times reads it. I think that I was the last girl he went out with before dating his now wife. So I checked out their blog and even though they have a great family, it made me happy that things have worked out for us the way they have. I love my family.

I hope you're doing well and now that I know you have a blog, I'll be able to see what you're up to.

Love, Bridget

Courtney said...

Nichole,

You don't know me ... but I was friends with Jake growing up. I was on Bridget's blog and saw you & Jake had one so I had to check out what you guys are up to. You have such beautiful kids! Just wanted to say Hi!

Courtney (Biddle) Krull

Camey said...

Fab pictures! You always are so skinny and cute..so jealous!
Okay..I found my babysitter through the paper. I went and met some until I felt good about it. Are you going back to work?
The signing time you can get at signingtime.com or you can sometimes get them cheaper on amazon. They have 4 baby signing time out now!