Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hair Cut for Kait

Before...

Can you believe how long her hair was?! She wanted to cut it and was super excited to go to a salon.
If you look close you can see Ry and I in the mirror.
Hair is shorter... getting a blow dry, flat iron, & GLITTER!

She loves it! I love it! It is much easier to take care of and it is growing back pretty quickly. I tell her that her vitamins help it grow! I was not sad at all although I have to admit I did keep a braid of the hair we cut off since it was her baby hair!

8 thoughts:

Elam's said...

Cute hair cut!! She looks so grown up!

Danae said...

Amazing how a haircut can change her look, isn't it? It's very cute.

melissa rohr said...

SUPER cute! that hair cut fits her face perfectly!

shorter hair truly is easier, haha.

Unknown said...

Hey-the pictures are so cute--look at your picture and hers--she looks like you Nichole
love mom

Tasha said...

Her haircut is so adorable! I bet it'll be grown back by the time we see you again.

Melyssa said...

Super cute!

Laura Alvord said...

She looks so big and grown up. She is so beautiful!

Hammond Family said...

She looks adorable!!